Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Another comedy in the works....

Happy hump day peeps!!!

I have a ton of fun stuff coming up for my upcoming weekend!  I get to see my bestie Kristin for a quick trip up to D.C. for our dear friend's baby shower...then my hubby purchased tickets for us to see the hilarious Dave Chapelle live on Saturday night!!!  I am a HUGE fan of Dave....he can be a little controversial, but come on what decent comedian isn't?!!  If anyone has watched the Chapelle Show on Comedy Central, you must know how funny he is!!!!

This is one of my faves....in tears every single time, LOL!!!! 
It's a celebration bitches!!!!


Okay, so I have noticed something my dog does when we play fetch.  She loves to stop drop and roll during it and for some silly reason she reminds me of this when I watch....I am laughing so hard I can barely type right now.... Chloe will fall to the ground with her tennis ball in her mouth and it's like she falls in slow motion


Only 18 days until I arrive at this beautiful place....
Don't be jealous.....


Peace,
Dinah xo




3 comments:

  1. Cold Blooded!! That's going to be so much fun! And those goats are hilarious! Chloe is too much!! :-)

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is kinda stupid but I absolutely love fainting goats. They seriously make me so happy!

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came back from vacation and I wish I already had one coming up. So jelly!

    www.definingtabitha.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and emails bring me so much sunshine!!!! I appreciate all your support!! xo