Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Tag- Seven Deadly Sins Of Beauty

Hey friends!!

I really loved reading this tag post from the awesome Shannon from The Creation of Beauty is Art!!!  I think she is amazing!!!!  I thought this tag was super creative and fun to read!!  So I definitely wanted to participate.  Thank you Shannon for posting such a fun tag :-)   Check out her page and read her answers too!

Greed: What is your most expensive beauty item?
That I use consistently?  Definitely my Yves Saint Laurent lipsticks...I have about 6 or 7 shades and I LOVE THEM ALL!!!

Wrath: Which item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Probably the Oil of Olay make up remover wipes...I mean some days I love how great it removes my make up but some times when I buy a new refill they aren't as wet as other packs I have purchased and I end up using more than one to get all my make up off.....anyone else have this problem?

Gluttony: What brand makes up most of your collection?
I think I am with Shannon on this question....NARS!!!!  I have probably 5 shades of blush, countless amounts of eyeshadows and eyeliner!!!  Nars is such a great make up line and I could never go without their awesome colors!

Sloth: What product do you neglect the most due to laziness?
My smashbox foundation primer....I love how it makes my make up stay on but during the week I just skip it because I am either in a hurry to get to work or I just don't care, haha!

Pride: Which product gives you the most confidence?
My Aveda dual coverage foundation....it covers up my flaws and doesn't make me feel like I have gobs of make up on!!  Been using it for years and it never disappoints!

Lust: Which item is at the top of your beauty wish list?
Hands down the Clarisonic sonic skincare brush!!  I have always wanted one and am afraid to pay the extra money for one!!!!   Maybe a birthday or christmas present???  hehe

Envy: Which make up product/look is great on others but not yourself?
I have had problem skin for so many years so I cannot get away with just putting on minimal makeup.  I envy women who have great skin and can get away with just putting on a little tinted moisturizer and some lip gloss...I can't.  If I decide to wear make up I have to go all the way!  LOL

Just like Shannon mentioned, I think this tag is super fun and I encourage all to do it too!!!!!!

Love,
Dinah xo
  

3 comments:

  1. Love reading what you picked!! This is a fun TAG!! I just tried the Clarisonic for the first time last night and really liked it. We'll see!! :-)

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont by the Clarisonic sonic skincare brush!! It will give you more pimples..because it will stimulate the skin to produce more oil... you dont want that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been tempted to get the Clarisonic too! I'm hesitant to spend the cash and then be disappointed though.

    I'm going to try out the Aveda foundation. I've been thinking that I need to try something new in the foundation department and love Aveda skin care products so hopefully it'll be a good fit!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and emails bring me so much sunshine!!!! I appreciate all your support!! xo