Friday, June 21, 2013

My apologies for an almost week hiatus!!

Hi friends!!!

I just wanted to say hello and I freaking miss you!  I have been taking a little breather in blog land this week to just relax and focus on work and life!  I hope everyone's week was great and that you are all pumped for the weekend ahead!

Is anyone scratching their heads at Kim K and Kanye's baby name?!!!!  North West???!!  Really?  I thought maybe it was a ridiculous joke, but no....I guess I shouldn't be surprised!  Great, now that poor baby is going to be compared to an US airline company, good job Kimye!!!  Sigh...LOL

 I am so sad of James Gandolfini aka Tony Soprano's passing...he was such an incredible actor I am just in such shock!!!  The movies he has been in and who can forget the bad ass Tony from The Sopranos?!!!  Even though his character was often a sneaky bastard who constantly cheated on Carmela and did bad, he was a bad ass!!!  He will be missed among so many great actors who lives were taken too soon!


I hope to be bringing many exciting things your way very soon!!!! To those of you who have been following and reading, thank you for your support and stay tuned for some freshness soon!!!

Love ya,
Dinah xo

5 comments:

  1. I wish I could say that I was surprised by the Kimaye baby name, but sadly, I'm not.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently they're going to call her Nori, but that's still not great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimye is cray cray! HAHA! I rhymed. :-) Hope you have a nice and relaxing week ahead...can't wait to get my hair did next week! :-)

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Nori, North's nickname is actually adorable. Reminds me of seaweed. But I read a tweet that said, no matter what they named their kid, the public was going to ridicule it... so not unexpected. Haha.

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check out my GIVEAWAY! :)
    http://bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com/2013/06/birksun-levels-pack-giveaway.html

    xx.M
    www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and emails bring me so much sunshine!!!! I appreciate all your support!! xo