Thursday, August 22, 2013

A little rock n roll up in your maternity clothes....

Hey friends!!!  Just a brief couple of shots that my hubster took last weekend.  This is what I live in when I am not working.  I am currently loving these H&M maternity pants (thanks to my sister in law who gifted these to me)  I LOVE THEM!!!  And it has a comfy band that is attached so it really feels great on my growing belly.  My top I actually purchased in Sao Paulo, Brazil last summer...gotta love the Ramones and its the most comfy and versatile top!  Muah!!!



xo,
Dinah

6 comments:

  1. I love this outfit!! It's so you!! And love the lip color too!! You can rock a red!!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN :)

    xx.M
    www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you're still rocking the edgy looks with your cute belly :) looking good girl! I love the ramones tee!
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and emails bring me so much sunshine!!!! I appreciate all your support!! xo