Yeah...I am officially a year older! 31 to be exact! This was definitely a different type of celebration this year...with my baby girl cooking in my belly, no cocktails and limo buses or wine lofts for me ;-) But it was a great low key day!
I think if I had to compose a wish list of some things I would want on my birthday in fantasy land...here is the ultimate daydream...
1. A custom tattoo by Kat Von D
2. A Marc Jacobs hand bag or three ;-)
3. A private jet to take my best friends, hubby and family to private resort all expenses paid
4. A closet the size of my house
5. A lifetime supply of Jeffrey Campbell shoes
6. Red lipstick in every brand (a girl can never have enough red)
7. Hair and makeup stylist (every girl would love this)
8. A chance to personally interview my celeb crushes....to learn more about who these fancies are...read this.9. Have an apartment to style hair, be creative
10. Never grow old (hehe)
I think that no matter what I am lucky to be a year older and was able to say I am happy, healthy and going to be a mommy! But we are all able to dream big and stare off into space as to what would be the ultimate birthday wish list! You all have them! Let me hear em'