Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Birthdays call for birthday wish lists....

It seems crazy that my birthday is right around the corner.  Last year I could not celebrate in typical Dinah fashion because I was carrying my little Finsters ;-)  No complaints, however this year I will have the best of both worlds.  Spending time with my loves and daughter and also celebrate with friends too.   This is my favorite time of year.   Fall is coming, new make up and wardrobe changes can only be a natural  added bonus for my birthday.  September, I love you.  Thanks for being the bomb!!

You all have wish lists, must haves every year on your birthday, right?  Of course you do.  Don't lie!  I do.  And every year I make a list.  It's nice to share it with you all now.  I actually most of the time write lists down as I think of new ideas or things I like.  Here are my favorite things I waaaant soo bad this year...(of course a couple are truly fictional). Duh.


This hair, this will be my birthday hair.


Anything, from Baublebar.  I have an obsession.  Especially this gem.  In Blush.

My Wisconsin cosmetology license.  That is no joke.  I have been patient and just want to start my career again.  Pretty please.....

Red lipstick wouldn't hurt either xoxo!

A girl can dream....


Jeffrey Campbell shoes. And you can't take a girl outta her wedges, how else can I feel tall without tripping?  


This scent, in love.  

And last, but not least

Rag and Bone ripped Grayson skinnies....muah!


If your birthday falls this month, which I know quite a few (who I LOVEEEE)  you gotta share your wish lists! 


In the meantime, Happy Birthday month to me!  

Peace,
Dinah xo













1 comment:

Your comments and emails bring me so much sunshine!!!! I appreciate all your support!! xo