No more delayin...here is what my stereo has been a playin'
1. Pink Mountaintops-Erected
Do me a favor, play this tune and then go kiss your significant other...DO IT! I wouldn't call this track your typical "love song" but it's a love song in my book!
2. Led Zeppelin- Houses Of The Holy
There is no need for any explanation of this tune....I think I need to call out the good ol' air guitar again....WHAT?!! Don't be jealous...
3. A Tribe Called Quest-Bonita Applebum
Bonita, Bonita, Bonita....holy shit this is my jam....such a feel good beat!!!!!
4. Kanye West- All Falls Down
Gotta love some old school Kanye....this song reminds me of when I moved to Florida. Cannot believe how long ago that was, feels like yesterday sometimes.....
5. The Eagles- One Of These Nights
Why do I feel like riding on a motorcycle right now.......this tune makes me want to ride a motorcycle.
6. Joan Jett- Do You Wanna Touch Me
She is such a bad ass lady! This is a favorite Joan Jett tune of mine...
7. Beach House-10 Mile Stereo
One of my most favorite chill out songs ever....it helps me relax.
8. Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers- Don't Do Me Like That
Classic jam...plain and simple
9. Lenny Kravitz- It Ain't Over Till it's Over
I miss Lenny and his dreadlocks....is it just me? Heart you Lenny....heart this song.
10. An SNL Digital Short-3 Way (The Golden Rule) feat. Justin Timberlake & Lady Gaga
I had to add this...it makes me laugh!!!! Your welcome.
Enjoy your weekend friends xoxox