Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Oh the HORROR.....

"Their all gonna laugh at you".....

1, 2 Freddy's comin' for you...
So I would like to share a little piece of info about me that many people find surprising.....I am a HORROR movie freak.  Yep, it is true.  I would rather watch a horror film over a romantic comedy hands down.  It all started when I was little (probably too little I might add).  My dad would allow my brother and I to watch them and even though I would have nightmares every night I just became so drawn to the thrill so to speak!!!  My cousin Jess and I would watch marathons of horror films and would have to sleep with the light on sometimes, LOL

I like the idea of being at home and eating endless amount of snackies and being scared shit less when I watch a movie.  I am a fan of just about everything you can imagine.  Stalkers and psychopaths, vampires, witches, werewolves, clowns, etc...you name it!!!!   Sometimes I even appreciate the super cheesy films so I can get a good laugh out of it.  Most of my family and friends cannot understand why I am obsessed.


This is probably my most favorite scary movie scene ever.....scares me the same way every time I watch......


Call me a weirdo, but I am a fanatic of the HORROR......read and watch "If you dare"....hehe

xo Dinah

5 comments:

  1. Eeek! I'm impressed that you can watch them. I am such a chicken that I can't do it! My husband loves them though and always begs me to watch them with him!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you know how I feel!! I'm a scardy cat!!! :-) I will have nightmares and have to go sleep on my moms floor...and yes I did that when I was little and accidentally saw Friday the 13th...lordy!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooooove scary movies too! I loved watching them as a kid too! (but I would not be able to fall asleep cause I'd get so scared).... I'm a bit sad that none of the scary movies are that scary these days...

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh-my-gosh - I LOVE horror movies the best, too! People give me crap about it, but I just love it all...good, bad, zombies, psychos, whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE scary movies!! Everytime s new one comes out I drag my hubby to see it (he hates them) I think my dad kind of started it when I was a kid too letting me watch them with him. And I was obsessed with ghost stories/scary stories too, those were always the books I'd get at the library.
    I just love the thrill! And it's so fun to go see if the newest horror film lives up to your expectations of scariness (which it never does)
    Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and emails bring me so much sunshine!!!! I appreciate all your support!! xo