Thursday, May 9, 2013

Can I buy you a drink Coco Chanel...?


I feel like the wisdom Ms. Chanel shared in the past is so important for anybody to follow today.  Fashion is not just the clothing or accessories we wear, it's all over the world we live in.  I try to embrace that daily.  The good lord above made us different so we can inspire each other!!!  There should be no competition in fashion.

Life has been a little hectic for me these days...the hubster and I are in the process of moving to a new home here in Richmond and in less than 2 weeks we will be saying goodbye to our downtown loft that we have lived in for 3 years.  I feel a little melancholy about it but that is normal I think.  We are moving to a place with a fenced in backyard for our dog, I will be getting an extra room to create my LADYSPACE....AHHHHHH!!!!  I cannot wait to go antique and consignment shopping.   Is it just me or do any of you out there worry about your clothes and shoes being moved over the furniture???  LOL  I could care less if our couch gets dinged....DON'T mess with my clothes or I will go bananas ass bonkers on you, HA!!!!

Alright, moving on from the moving thing....here are some FABULOUS items at my favorite clothing store EVER in Richmond....I wish  I could just buy one of everything.  For you fabulous out of state peeps check out their website here.

Mombasa Dress....


Combo Crew Neck S/S Tee


Mother Denim-Looker Ankle Zip In Princess

Sequoia Short....LOVE!!!!







That's all I got today folks!!!  I am sure tonight I will be spending my free time packing boxes...le sigh!

Peace,
Dinah xo








3 comments:

  1. Your life sounds super busy, but a new place is exciting! I hope that the move will go well :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a super exciting (and kinda stressful time). Good luck with the move and your new space - I cannot wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that t-shirt! Have fun packing!! Don't forget to have some bubbly and toast your old place before leaving. :-)

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and emails bring me so much sunshine!!!! I appreciate all your support!! xo