Thursday, May 23, 2013

Movies that probably suck but I like them anyway

Okay guys,

I think my husband would state that my taste in movies sometimes suck...he would make a joke and say "Oh yeah that movie is going to win all kinds of awards" HA!!!!   I know what you are probably thinking...the sappy/cheesy romantic comedies....NOPE!!!   I am talking about the most random titles you haven't heard of... or maybe you have...then you would rule the world in my opinion.

LOVE this movie...it's cheesy and silly as all get out but hell I just love it!!!  This is my favorite scene...

OMG...I think I have watched this movie over 50 times...I die laughing every time.  Watch this.

I know....this is probably the worst movie ever but I always find a good laugh out if it...don't judge!

Some of my favorite one liners ever.....



So I am guessing you get the picture sort of.  Do not get me wrong...I highly enjoy the critically acclaimed movies as well..but I will always appreciate a C or D list movie once in a while, ha!!!



Hugs,
Dinah xo










2 comments:

Your comments and emails bring me so much sunshine!!!! I appreciate all your support!! xo