Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hi everyone!!!

Hey hey!!

It has been a dream of mine lately to start my own blog.   A place where I can release ideas, dreams, goals, and inspirations.  First of all, I would like to explain where the title of my blog came from.  Growing up I always was exposed to great music back in the 60's, 70's and 80's thanks to my family. One of the  artists who I still listen to and love today is Donovan.  Who is Donovan you ask?  Donovan is the singer who came out with "Mellow Yellow", "Season of the Witch", and last but certainly not the least "Sunshine Superman".   Well Sunshine Superman has always been a favorite song of mine and I thought to myself, I think that I offer a lot of sunshine and can dish out a lot of glam ;-)   So I changed it up a little and thought of "Sunshine Super Glam"!   I am proud of the title and hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.

Here is some more info about me.  I am a original mid western girl from the good ol' mitten (aka Michigan).  I grew up in a small town and after I graduated high school I decided that I wanted to become a stylist to the stars (wink wink)  someday I will get there!   So I went to cosmetology school and finished to be a licensed professional.  I met the man of my dreams (my husband now) and moved to sunny Florida.  I learned so much during my 20's and am so grateful of all the experiences that I was able to have during those years.  I now reside in Richmond, VA and could not be happier.  I love to laugh and enjoy time with my dear family and friends.  I currently do hair as a side project right now since my hubster and I have moved around a lot for his job promotions.  I do plan to get back in full swing as soon as I know I am ready to make the switch.

Anywho, that is a little about me.  I hope to bring you all a lot of sunshine and lots of glamtastic stuff to come.

Hugs to you all,
xoxo Dinah

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what ideas and posts you come up with! So proud of you. Love you lots. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and emails bring me so much sunshine!!!! I appreciate all your support!! xo