Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My beauty must haves...

Happy Tuesday my friends!!!

I always appreciate reading other blogs on what he or she loves to incorporate in their daily beauty routine.  I always love to try out new products and play, and over the last several months I have found some favorites that I cannot live without!!  Here are the items that I am so thankful for discovering!

1. Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare- Alpha Beta daily face peel (Original Formula). It's not like going to a dermatologist and getting a peel like Samantha did on Sex and the City wink wink!!!!  It's a very gentle two step peel that helps with enlarged pores, blemishes, early signs of aging, dullness and redness. You can use it either in the AM or PM or both if you prefer.   I have very oily, sensitive acne-prone skin and this product has helped tremendously with my complexion. I use it in the morning after I wash my face, and then use a moisturizer with an SPF (warning, this product contains retinol so please be careful to stay out of the sun when using). For more info on this product visit the website

2. Jason body loving products...Okay, I discovered this product in my friend Missi's shower, LOL!!!  My hubby and I didn't have water in our apartment and she lives close by and we hopped on over to shower and I used this body wash and was instantly in LOVE!!!! Jason carries facial soaps, body washes, deodorant, oral care etc.   The body washes are incredible!  They lather up really nice and smell amazing! It comes with a pump and a little goes a long way, and you get so much!!!  My favorite scent is the Calming Lavender. I feel like I am at a spa when I use it, haha!!!   I bought it at Target, and if you live in Richmond, VA you can also purchase at Ellwood Thompson's.  Here is the direct website:  www.jason-personalcare.com 
 
3. Yves Saint Laurent 'Rouge Pur Couture' Lip Color SPF 15...I never used to splurge on lipsticks because I wouldn't wear them enough to want to invest in purchasing, but OMG...now that I love wearing bolder lips this lipstick is just ridiculously amazing!  The colors are so rich and luxurious, and it stays on great through out the day!  I have purchased several of the shades and have been so happy with the them!  My favorite is the bold red in 001 Le Rouge.   I purchase mine at Sephora.   They are a little on the pricey side but I think they are worth it!  www.Sephora.com 
I will definitely post more must haves as I find them!!!!  I would love your feedback, if you have any questions feel free to email me @ sunshinesuperglam@gmail.com   I am also on Twitter!  https://twitter.com/DGacon


Have an awesome day friends,
xoxo Dinah

3 comments:

  1. I sometimes use the DG! They have great products! Girl, you love your YSL lipsticks!! :-) I want to try the Jason Lavender body wash. Will be on the lookout the next time I'm in Target.

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a sample of the DG peel from Sephora a while back and loved it. I'll have to try YSL lipstick, too! Have you tried Tom Ford lipstick? It's SO expensive, but it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried Tom Ford, but now I must!!!! I think you would love YSL...great product!!!

      Delete

Your comments and emails bring me so much sunshine!!!! I appreciate all your support!! xo