Saturday, February 23, 2013

The perfect Saturday...

Happy weekend!!!

Today has been the laziest of all days, and I have enjoyed every minute of it.  Life can get so hectic and busy it just feels good to lay around in your pajamas (I call them jammies).  Watching movies, and reading my favorite fashion mags are the bomb!  In fact, I was able to read the latest Vogue, Glamour, Cosmo, and In Style, it was so nice!  I found a lot of fun ideas to write about and tons of glam to dish!

Are you all excited for the Oscars tomorrow?  I am so pumped.  I love seeing all the red carpet previews before the show starts, and I am really looking forward to seeing Seth Macfarlane host this year.  I think he is super funny and talented.   I am so curious to see all the fashion tomorrow.  Especially the hair styles and accessories.  Here are a few of my favorites from last year.

Michelle Williams could seriously wear a paper bag and would look beautiful.  This particular dress just makes me smile. She looked absolutely perfect!  I look forward to see what she wears this year because she is such a classic beauty.  She inspired me to chop all my hair off last year.


Rooney Mara looked incredible to me.  In my opinion she was one of the best dressed that evening.  Her portrayal in the Girl With a Dragon Tattoo was insane.  I totally thought she deserved the oscar last year.  I also cannot get over her bangs...seriously those bangs are just WOAH!  HAHA!  

Emma Stone is such a cutie pie!!!  I just want to call her up and be like "Wanna go shopping"?  ;-)  I think she is another lady who could pull off so many different styles!!  Her dress was beautiful and her hair looked so classic and chic!


I hope you all are enjoying the weekend.  Stay tuned for some more sunshine! 


xoxo Dinah


1 comment:

  1. I am so looking forward to the Oscars for the exact same reason. Can't wait to see what Anne Hathaway will be wearing. She is one of my favorites. I am loving her new short hair too. Makes me almost think about going short. Xoxo Libby

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and emails bring me so much sunshine!!!! I appreciate all your support!! xo