Friday, February 22, 2013

What inspires me....

Hello my friends!!!

There are so many things that inspire me daily. Sometimes it's a movie, a particular artist or song, or just a person walking down the street.  If I listed it all right now it would literally take me days and days.   So, I will just list a few for now!

First, is the amazing Sofia Coppola's biopic of the  iconic "Marie Antoinette" starring the beautiful Kirsten Dunst.  Every time I watch this movie I become so inspired to try a new hair trend on a client or  new makeup.  The colors, costumes, the amazing hair, and THE MUSIC just blows my mind.  I love how Sofia incorporated 80's first wave music into this film.  The soundtrack is so amazing, I listen to it daily! If you haven't watched this jem of a movie you should, it rocks!!!!
    

Second, is Debby Harry.  Everyone knows her as "Blondie".  She knocks my socks off!  If I could go back in time and watch her perform "Rip her to shreds" and "Tide is high",  I would be jammin right along with her. Her look is timeless.    


Thirdly, is Jack White.  He is seriously one of my all time favorite musicians.  His guitar skills are sick and he is also pretty easy on the eyes in my opinion.  His bands "The White Stripes",  "The Raconteurs", "The Dead Weather", and last but not least his solo stuff just makes me wanna run a marathon and then sing on top of a mountain, haha!!!       



Those peeps are just a small amount of inspiration that gets me moving daily.  I am so thankful for them!

What inspires you daily?  I would love to hear it!

I'm excited it's Friday.  I am going on a date with a special lady, her name is Jess Seitz.  Do you know her?  If not you should, she's rad!!!!


Love ya's
Dinah xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love this post girl! Loving seeing your inspiration! My fellow bloggers inspire me on a daily basis!! There's never a shortage of fabulousness out there! :-)

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and emails bring me so much sunshine!!!! I appreciate all your support!! xo