Wednesday, February 27, 2013

New products I am trying!

Hey friends!

I have been reading lately how awesome Oribe hair care products are, and I searched around Richmond to see if any salons carried it and no luck!!!  So I researched the web and decided to take a leap of faith and order some products to play with!


First, is the Dry Texturizing Spray.  This spray has been raved about in magazines on how it acts as a dry shampoo but also builds volume and adds sexy texture! I read in the lastest Cosmopolitan issue that Miley Cyrus is addicted to this spray for lots of weightless texture and volume and since I have a pixie cut I had to have it!  Never fear my long hair friends, this spray is also advertised for all hair types and lengths to add sultry texture and give you that just styled look for days.


Second, is the Rough Luxury Molding Wax.  It is designed for short hair or layered hair types. It is supposed to add texture and separation without weighing the hair down. The website describes this product as the modern approach to pomade which I think is pretty cool.  My order also came with a free sample of their Super shine Light Moisturizing Cream, I LOVE SAMPLES!!!!!

I found that Amazon carried some of these products but only in limited quantities.  So I went directly to their website and they have tons of products for every hair type and also videos to show how the products are used. Here is the website www.oribe.com


I cannot wait to play!!!
       
 Love you all,
Dinah xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear what you think of these new products!! I've never tried Oribe before so it's all on you girl!! :-)

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and emails bring me so much sunshine!!!! I appreciate all your support!! xo