Monday, March 18, 2013

Handbags and Wallet MANIA!!!!!!

Hey peeps!!!

 I would have to say probably 4 or 5 years ago, I wasn't all that concerned about having a new bag or wallet to carry around... don't get me wrong, I loved them but I would rather of spent extra cash on a new pair of jeans or jewelry. Now sometimes its all I can think about!!! LOL

I am a huge fan of bright colors and retro style stuff.  Kate Spade came out with a line of comic booky looking items that I almost peed my pants over, haha (its true)!!  I purchased this wallet....but regretfully didn't buy the bags to match to save some money... Isn't it adorable?!!  I am waiting until closer to spring/summer to start carrying it.  You can purchase this wallet here

Here are some other items that are totally my style that I think Kate Spade made for me. Haha, just kidding but that's how I feel when I look at them....... you can get this delicious item here

you can find this one here

This picture is just amazing....makes me wanna just carry around wallets and cutesy handbags for a living...but that is something that would never happen for me...but a girl can dream right?

I love retro...I think I should've been a young woman in a different decade...I crave retro, punk rock, and anything bold and bright!!!  

Here is a little retro punk video inspiration that has uplifted my spirits on this dragging booty Monday!



Enjoy...xoxo

Love you all,
Dinah xo

P.S. If you are wondering how to follow me and you currently use Google reader aka GFC,  you should join Blog Lovin and follow me there....pretty soon google reader will be going bye bye.
Follow me here




8 comments:

  1. I love your wallet! KS makes some of the cutest designs around. =D

    P.S I am following you on Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these wallet picks! Especially loving the comic book styled one. You have great taste! I would carry any of these! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the one that looks like a radio is so you girl!! These are so pretty!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool clutch! Love the second one!! Is amazing!
    Do u want to follow each others?

    NEW POST ON MY BLOG:
    www.theitaliansmoothie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colorful means beautiful :) I adore colors, and I found now purse 'must have'. Thank you. Have a nice day sweetie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and emails bring me so much sunshine!!!! I appreciate all your support!! xo