Happy Friday eve (wink wink)!!!
I love lipstick! I love lip gloss! I just freaking love to play with lip colors, period!!!! I like to make a statement with my makeup and my lip color plays a major part of the finished look!!!
Here are my top 5 favorites....
1. Smashbox O-Plump Intuitive Lip Plumper with Goji Berry-C Complex- I love this lip gloss/plumper because it goes on clear and then within minutes the formula reacts to your personal skin chemistry and turns your lips into your own custom shade of pink while plumping your lips too! I love using this when I do a smoky eye, its awesome. I would not recommend using if you have chapped lips. It will burn and cause irritation so make sure your lips are well hydrated before using.
2. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture SPF 15 in 001 Le Rouge- Okay, you probably already know that I love this lipstick from my beauty must haves post a while back. This brand is so luxurious and also protects my lips from the elements. Again, this particular shade is my favorite red lipstick hands down. I love how smooth it goes on and how it doesn't dry my lips out throughout the day. I feel like a rock star when I put it on!!! For reals!
3. MAC Lipstick in Morange- This color was a tough one to decide on but once I tried it I actually really loved how it looked! It's bold and it stands out and I give it two thumbs up for sure!!! If you are feeling ballsy, I would highly recommend! ;-)
4. Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 09 Endless Pink- This is such a great line by Sephora. When you initially look at the product you would think it's a lip gloss based on the applicator and texture, but it's not. It's a lip stain that provides long lasting color. When I say long lasting, this stuff ain't going no where until you remove it with makeup remover. It's amazing!!! Be careful when applying because once the liquid dries to your lips its hard to correct if you made any mistakes applying. This stain comes in all different kinds of shades and its cheap, only 12 buckaroos!!!!
5. Lancome Rouge In Love 'Boudoir' Time Lipstick in Sweet Embrace- Lancome describes this lipstick as "True love stays and never fades"....I can honestly say that is exactly what this lipstick does. It stays for hours and I hardly have to re apply!! Love this neutral shade and it goes great with almost anything I wear!!!
You can get most of these products at Sephora www.sephora.com I get my MAC products at Nordstrom or you can order them online. www.maccosmetics.com or www.nordstrom.com
I realize everyone has their own favorite products out there and sometimes these looks aren't for everyone's tastes. But if you are feeling gutsy and wanna try something new, I promise these colors are so fun to try!!
Stay tuned for more sunshine!